Valid from 1 Mar - 31 Mar 2017 during lunch and dinner
The Hungry Deal HGW Exclusive: Enjoy 35% off Sichuan hotpot for daily lunch and dinner buffet.
With a wide variety of soup bases for diners to choose from, Tanyoto’s steamboat soups are all made from the freshest ingredients for nutritional goodness that caters to different taste demands. From the all-time favourite tom yum soup and ginseng chicken soup to the in-house specialties tomato soup and peppery soup, Tanyoto has satisfied taste buds of health conscious locals presenting exotic and popular Sichuan delicacies like mala stewed fish, geleshan spicy chicken and mapo tofu alongside its signature steamboat cuisine. Diners get to choose a wide variety of over more than 50 sumptuous and vast food selection on its menu as well.
Valid daily from 11.30am-4.30pm or 8pm-11.30pm
A$25.80++ | C$16.80++
A$29.80++ | C$20.80++
*Prices stated include soup base
*Top up $2 (U.P $3) to enjoy free flow drinks
Terms & Conditions:
• Reservations must be made through HGW website or Mobile App and this promotion must be selected.
• Valid from 1 Mar - 31 Mar 2017 during lunch and dinner
• Valid Sundays to Thursdays, from 11.30am-4.30pm or 8pm-11.30pm
• Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions, discounts or vouchers.
• Prices are subjected to 7% GST and 10% service charge.
• The management reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
With over 15 years of history and hundreds of branches in the Sichuan province, Tanyoto dishes up authentic and traditional Sichuan Chinese steamboat. With their specially concocted dipping sauces, cozy ambience and thoughtful service, give tastebuds and appetites a sizzling good time.
Dig into Tanyoto's classic tomato and peppery Mala soup bases, enjoying a wide variety of dishes and ingredients at their supper buffet. Swish ingredients in the unique and healthy tomato soup alternative, choosing from extensive selections of greens, mushrooms, and meat items such as lamb, beef, chicken and such. Enjoy a free flow of plum juice to be kept close at hand in order to extinguish the fire from the spices.