The Hungry Deal Wine Appreciation Night @$138/pax - Organised by Torello and La Ventana
Gin & Tonic Oyster
oyster marinated with tonic and yuzu foam
tuna, salmon and Carabinero prawn tartare
(Torello Brut Special Edition)
glazed Hokkaido scallops with cauliflower puree
(Torello Pal.lid Rosado)
stew with seafood broth
Catalan Roasted "Pularda"
pan-roasted Bresse chicken with prunes, apricots and pine nuts
Yuzu curd, Italian meringe and yogurt ice cream
(Torello 225 Brut nature)
Terms & Conditions:
1. Valid on 4th April 2017, from 7pm.
2. Prices are subjected to 10% service charge and prevailing government taxes.
3. Please note that once this promotion has been selected and confirmed, requests for cancellation will not be accepted.
4. In case of any dispute(s) regarding the promotion and discount policies, the decision of La Ventana is final.
5. No table sharing. Limited to 30 pax.
As part of Michelin starred Chef Carles Gaig’s vision to expand to Asia, La Ventana by Carles Gaig was opened in June 2015 and located in a tranquil spot surrounded by beautiful and lush greenery in Dempsey Hill, one of Singapore’s top lifestyle destinations.
The casual, tapas-centric restaurant in Singapore features an extensive menu of the best classic Catalan dishes, some of which has been passed down for generations within the Gaig family.
Chef Gaig’s mission to resurrect traditional Catalan recipes has served to bring about a sense of nostalgia to Catalans from all over the world and make them feel at home, while at the same time giving international visitors an introduction to authentic and long-standing Catalan fare.
Monday to Sunday: 12pm - 3pm
(Last Order: 2pm)
Monday to Saturday: 6pm - 11pm
(Last Order: 10pm)
Sunday: 6pm - 10.30pm (Last Order: 9.30pm)